Our handovers are now contactless. Click here for more information.
In line with current Government guidelines, please remember to bring with you appropriate face coverings when picking up and returning the vehicle.
Due to current COVID-19 tier restrictions, Birmingham Audi are currently closed. However, you are still able to book vehicles for February 2021 onwards.
Audi on demand is an easy, flexible way to enjoy the experience of an Audi. You can book for any occasion – for a weekend perhaps, that important meeting, or just to try something different.
From a nimble Audi A1, to a 7-seater Audi Q7, there's a range of models to choose from. Take off in a sporty S3, a stylish TT, or even an A5 Cabriolet. All cars are fully insured and come with a high level of specification, satellite navigation, roadside assistance, additional drivers and unlimited mileage. All you need to do is choose, book and enjoy the trip.
How does it work?
We want to help make choosing your Audi on demand as simple as possible. With no hidden extras, you'll just have the car you want, when you need it. Get the Audi on demand you book by choosing the model you want from our live availability.
- Find a vehicle
- Book online
- Pickup your vehicle or have it delivered
- Drop off your vehicle or have it collected
- Choose your Audi from a wide range of on demand models
- Select your dates and book. You can drive an Audi on demand from 1 day to more than a month – with as little as 30 minutes' notice if you're collecting from your local Audi Centre
- Pick up your car. If you book at least 24 hours in advance and are within 30 minutes' drive of the Audi Centre, a concierge can even deliver it to you
- Drive your Audi, which comes complete with fully comprehensive insurance for you and up to 3 named drivers, round-the-clock roadside assistance and unlimited mileage
- Return the car at the end of the booking. If you're within 30 minutes' drive of the Audi Centre, a concierge can even meet you to pick up the car
Our licence checker means you don’t need to go onto the DVLA website to get a code before you come in, as we will check this when you arrive. Our prices are inclusive of VAT and collision damage waiver with a low excess as standard.